Drawing Studio (Beginner/Intermediate) - teacher Geoff Dupree
- Mondays 10.00am-4.00pm $1,000 (8 sessions)
- Term 1 2019 4 Feb-1 Apr (no class 11/3)
- Term 2 2019 6 May-1 Jul (no class 10/6)
- Term 3 2019 29 Jul-16 Sept
- Term 4 2019 14 Oct-9 Dec (no class 4/11)
Artist and teacher Geoff Dupree will assist you to understand and address fundamental elements of observational drawing and develop your confidence in translating and expressing what you see. You will work with a range of visual set-ups and each 8-week term will highlight selected elements and approaches. Participants enrolling over multiple terms will gain a comprehensive grounding in drawing processes. These classes are suitable for beginners and more advanced students wanting to enrich and bring rigour to their practice.
Geoff Dupree is an accomplished exhibiting artist and teacher. He designed and developed the highly regarded drawing program at Monash University and brings deep knowledge and experience to his teaching.
Fees include a range of drawing materials.
Drawing Projects - teacher David Gatiss
- Sundays 10.00am-4.00pm $600 (4 sessions per 8 week term)
- Term 1 2019 Sessions 3/2, 17/2, 3/3, 17/3
- Term 2 2019 Sessions 5/5, 19/5, 2/6, 16/6
- Term 3 2019 Sessions 4/8, 18/8, 1/9, 15/9
- Term 4 2019 Sessions 13/10, 27/10, 10/11, 24/11
In Drawing Projects, David Gatiss will provide individual mentoring to support you to develop your drawing practice. After determining a project that is of interest to you (or you may already have one in mind before you begin), David will assist you to explore options and resolve emerging issues so you can progressively develop a cohesive and resolved body of work. As well as one-on-one discussion with David, there is also broader group discussion of the varied challenges and successes of work-in-progress. This class is suitable for people who have had some previous drawing experience.
Fees include a range of drawing materials. Excludes specialised paper and materials for individual projects.